Friday, July 31, 2009

Stay little valentine.

Hey people. =) Trial's are coming! Noooo *screams dramatically* Lol. Anyways, I'm unprepared. Haven't finish studying Geo, BM, Science and KH yet. First day of trials is History and BM. Wow. Lol. I'm suppose to be studying. But, lazy la. Just too bored. Besides that, prefects stuff has been making me speechless, good or bad? Why don't you decide. Apparently, all prefect stuff are suppose to stay in prefect stuffy place. Lol. So I can't mention it? If I do, what are they gonna do? Demerit me? Go ahead. I'll be really pleased. Fire me? Phew! I don't have to find a reason and waste my time typing a letter of resignation. Okay, enough about that. I've been crazy about Paper Wasters. Lol. I mean, I've been saying alot lately. I've been scolding people about it too. Environment unfriendly people. Example, The prefect board just printed this duty list thingy, because apparently according to them, we don't know how to do our duty. And if we're late to duty, we're apparently screwed. =.= Wow, I'm scared. *pffftt* People will be asking, why don't you just quit? Well, it would be wasting my 3 years of hardwork right?? After this EXCO board steps down. I believe it will be better. =) So yeah. I'll just hang in there. Goodbye for now. =)


Love,
Jean Ann
Hang in there.

No comments: