Sunday, July 19, 2009

God is Good.

All the time. =) Let me tell you about my Saturday. It started off with a movie. Transformers. I wanted to watch. So my mummy brought me. Then I bought the 12.45 show. Then, the lady gave me Harry Potter instead. Something made me look at my ticket. Then I saw. So went back a few steps and changed it. Turns out, transformers 12.45 show was all sold out. So we decided to take the 3.45 wan. Then, so happen we were wandering about. Then, something made me walk to the stage there, from upstairs la. Then we saw some wedding thing. So we went downstairs. They were having some wedding showcase thingy. Later, they put a poster of Nicholas Teo there, and turns out. He was going to summit! So mummy rushed me home to get my camera, and went to summit again. Took pictures di. Then I wanted to get an autograph. But you must buy the cd. Mummy was afraid we woudn't make it in time. But, so happen, we did! So I got my cd, my autograph, and I got to shake hands with him. Okay, so I thought that was it. Then I went to find my mummy. She was doing some survey thing and the guy gave her VIP tickets to watch Nicholas Teo's Mini Concert. Later after the transformers show, we went to watch his concert. Lol. =) So happening right? Haha. So yeah, GOD is Definitely good. ALL the time. =) Pictures will be uploaded soon. BYebye!



Love,
Jean Ann
All the time.

1 comment:

weeLee said...

so you had a wonderful mummy and daughter time? your mum told me about it and yes it's totally happening. hehe