Friday, July 10, 2009

B-L-U-E-B-E-R-R-Y?

Hey! Sorry that I haven't been updating recently. Been busy this whole week. Prefect installation coming up. So we've been busy practicing and stuff like that. Had rehearsals yesterday and today morning. Was so grumpy that Christy and I were like complaining the whole way through. Lots of stuff to do this weekend. Have P.U.S.H (Subang Rally) tomorrow morning. EARLY IN THE MORNING. Until night time I think. Then the next morning, go church, On duty. The best part is... on Monday, because of the installation I have to wake up at 5.30 a.m because we have to be there by 6.30 a.m. So cool eh? NOT. No idea what we're gonna do for our performance since everything is screwed up. So yeah.. Okay. Ignore that. Pictures will be uploaded soon. CDPC anniversary pictures are in my picasa web album. So go see! =)





Love,
Jean Ann
Heal the world.

No comments: