Friday, July 17, 2009

Before It's Too Late

Hey guys! =) I know this update is kinda late. But hey.. I've been doing alot of thinking alright. This post is gonna be about the legendary King Of Pop that passed away recently, Michael Jackson. Like many of my friends said. People appreciate him far too late. They say good things about him when his already gone. But when he was alive, people was suing him and stuff. But when he's gone, people tend to say nice things about him. Days after he passed away, everywhere you go, even in school, people keep singing M.J's songs. In shopping malls, they put M.J's videos and stuff. When I was watching the memorial, I teared a little when Brooke Shields made her speech. But I missed the part when little Paris said things about her dad, and broke into tears. But I watched in on youtube later. I find that people tend to love and appreciate him when he's gone, and don't bother about him when he's alive. Hey, I'm here to admit too. That before he passed away, M.J never crossed my mind before. But when he passed away, I remember the time when I used to scream when I saw M.J on T.V. Okay, this long winded post is about one thing. Appreciate things before it's too late. Before it's gone. Love them and cherish them. Like our dear beloved planet Earth. Haze recently is really bad. So people, what have you been doing?? Try to walk to school if your house is near school. When you're not in the room, off the lights. Hey. Conserve Energy. GO GREEENNN. Do something for our environment la. =) Alright? Well. I hope you guys do really get it. =)


I have a date.... With.. SHIA LABEOUF! It's been so long.. =) I've seen last year online that Transformers 2 was coming out this year and was super excited. Now, my dream is gonna come true.. Transformers! *sorry* real transformers freak here. =) Haha. So yeah. Take care. =) Bye bye..





Love,
Jean Ann
In love...

No comments: