Monday, April 5, 2010

Writing to express and not impress.


I like that line. Writing to express how you feel and not to impress people. Have been working on 5 essays lately. Did some research to help me do my essay. Apparently my English is not that good. So now, I have to work and work on my essays. My hand hurts writing essay after essay. Doing sketches everywhere. Papers scattered on the floor. Imagine that. So, trying really hard to keep it all together. Trying as hard as possible to study. But with the amount of essays I have, it's kinda hard. But I'm gonna do it anyway. Thanks for the encouragement that some people gave me. It really did help. Thanks. Well, off I go to finish my irritating essays.


" Even when I fail you, I know you love me. =)"

Love,

Jean Ann

Shine your light and let the whole world see.

No comments: