Hey world. =) I don't get blogger sometimes. When there's alot on my mind. When I feel as low as ever and wanna blog. It doesn't let me. But hey, now it lets me blog. Well, there's still lots on my mind. So I might as well type it now before blogger goes haywire again. I have been feeling down lately. I have no idea why. Results came back. Not satisfied. I try my hardest at doing stuff sometimes. But somehow it doesn't always turn out the way I want it to be. Life isn't that pleasing either. I don't know about what I want to be in the future. My schoolmates ditches me sometimes for their much closer friends. Sometimes when I feel like screaming, there's no where I could let my anger out. When I feel like crying, no ones there. It kinda hurts. I hate the feeling of being ditched. I hate being in form 4. I hate that I'm not as good as anyone else. I hate it that I'm sitting to someone I barely talk to. I hate the fact that I don't have someone to run to and tell all my problems to and just cry my lungs out to. I hate it when all I want is someone to hold me tight and tell me everything is going to be okay. I know I'm no good at doing anything. I know I'm not that smart either. All I know is life still goes on despite all these happening. All I know is I'm just gonna hold on to this, this sentence that will give me that extra push. This sentence is the thing that always makes me feel better on a gloomy day.
" I don't know what tomorrow holds, but this one thing I know, I need you Lord."
I will try my best to be a better person. I envy people who have that bunch of friends or maybe just someone to tell them they could do it. Someone who will stay up all night for them. It's just that feeling. Being a girl. Emotions never fail to take over. I need to find some way to distract myself. Off I go to start that journey of distracting myself. =)
Love,
Jean Ann
There's no where to hide from the truth.
2 comments:
jean ann..you are not alone...i also feel like dat....at times....and nowadays i don't know..but i feel like screaming to the world..jus to let out my anger...but yeah..and i know dat i jus can't....sigh...so, yeah..is like you are suffocated and you want some air...haha..
yup mel. =)
Post a Comment