Hey! Camp was awesome as said in the previous post. Did some obstacle course. Listened to lots of motivational talks. But it was all good! Really emotional camp. I think everyone really did get closer and got to know one another better. Learned a lot and saw a lot of people cry. Awesome camp overall. Nothing is up lately. Haven't really been studying yet although exams are in less than a month's time. I just feel helpless over somethings. Somethings that I know I can't help with. Helplessness just takes over. But no matter what happens, we should never give up. Keep holding on. Well, that's all for now. Goodbye.
Keep holding on,
Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through
Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.
Keep holding on- Avril Lavigne
Love,
Jean Ann
We'll make it through.
2 comments:
hey yaw! all i wanna say is RAWR! *does the rawr gesture* kbye! :D doing thins just to annoy you :D
Vian. RANDOM MAN.
Post a Comment