Hello world! Life for me has been confusing. Lol. Why? We'll, let's start off with being left out. Sometimes it's just that feeling, when you want to talk to someone. But everyone is like busy going with their own lives. So yeah. Another thing is, everyone's talking about things of their own. Feeling lost there, all I can do is wonder why. Life has been hard. Although is just the beginning of the year. Lots of things have happened in this past week. Going to school now doesn't feel as nice as going to school before this. I found out that I enjoy being alone in my room sometimes. The feeling of quiteness * minus the drilling from my neighbours house* is awesome. I can enjoy the breeze after the rain. The stillness in the air. If only life can be as simple as that. But if life is as simple as that, it wouldn't be called Life now, wouldn't it? Homeworks are starting to pile up. More teachers are coming to class. *relieved* The teachers that enter our class or maybe anyone's class would definitely say, " this is no honeymoon year". I totally agree with that. Who can sleep at night, knowing tomorrow is a day full of homework and Add Maths? Haha. Me I guess. There are like 3 stacks of books on my table now, untouched yet. I think I shall start studying tomorrow. =) Haha. Okay. That's all for now. Bye!
Love,
Jean Ann
I'll miss you one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment