
Hello! =) It's a Saturday night and I'm feeling the Saturday night blues. Nah, I'm joking. My parents are busy packing the house. Since it has been in a mess for sometime. I found some of my old stuff in the process of packing too. Since I haven't been using the computer for the past few days, my thoughts are like super jumbled up. I remember when I was little, I always wondered where did Thunder come from? I miss being a child. When all I knew was when I wake up in the morning, school will be great! My friends will be there. Lessons would be fun. During holidays or more specifically, Chinese New Year, when I will go back to Johor and visit my relatives there, we will have barbecue and enjoy seeing the fireworks after that. I miss swinging on the swings. I miss almost everything that I had when I was a child. I miss seeing people fall off their chair after rocking on them. I miss crying over small cuts. I miss crying after I fall off my bike. I miss screaming at the restaurant in Aussie when I was a kid. Why am I saying all this? It's because as you grow older, you become more self conscious. You won't cry in public. You won't scream your head off even if the waiter is annoying. I'm being really random here. But, I'm just saying what's on my mind. If you don't like something. Just say it. I'm ending this random post right here. Right now. Lol. Goodbye! =)
Love,
Love,
Jean Ann
You're never gonna be alone.
You're never gonna be alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment