Hello. Lol. Suddenly, I'm in the mood to blog again. Randomness. Anyways, update about my sisters wedding. She's married now. DONE! lol. Next, school. School has been crappy the pass few days. I mean. You can't choose the stream you wanna be in. So now, you have to appeal. Luckily since we actually fit the given terms. Having to learn Accounts is well. Not good for me. Haha. I just have a huge thing against accounts. School is tremendously different now. Since miss Canada went to Canada. The thing about people leaving... Haihz. Hard to explain. That feeling like one piece of you is missing. It's crappy. Crappy I tell you. Lol. Tuition with Lyn tonight. Hopefully she'll teach me add maths. xD Okay. Nth much to tell. So bye!
Words of wisdom-
There's tremendous happiness in making people happy despite our own situations. -Unknown-
Life isn't about surviving the storm. It's about dancing in the rain. - Unknown-
Love,
Jean Ann
How could I live without you?
No comments:
Post a Comment