Saturday, November 28, 2009

Those little smiles, I will always remember.

As said in the title. VBS is finally over! But it kinda happen too fast. =) I love it when you do something so little for the kids and they say thanks with that wide smile! =) Sweet! lol. But, on the first day. I was really disappointed. When I didn't see my favourite twins walk in those doors. My heart fell. =( The twins I've been mentioning were from VBS last year. They were so cute! Haha. They have this cute smile that can never be wiped of their faces. Their little hands, holding mine. Trusting me with every step. I think that's our relationship with God should be. =) We should always trust him with every step we take with faith! =) *smiles* Okay, that's all. =) Bye!



God is unpredictable.
God is uncontainable.
God is unforgettable. =)


L
ove,
Jean Ann
I miss that smile.

No comments: