Monday, November 16, 2009

All the things I still remember..


Hey! Okay, I've decided to blog even more nowadays. I've noticed my post are short and somehow boring. =) So, I'm gonna talk alot! If I can that is. Been spending my time hanging out with the bunch of friends from school cause some Canadian is going to Canada. Things wouldn't be the same without her I guess. Maybe because we always like to bully her. =) So yeah. But hey! She promised to visit us. So there's the good side to it. Don't know her that long maybe 3 years? Haha. Secondary school isn't as scary as it seems. I remember when I was standard 1 and was so afraid to step in school. But then, I got over it and made lots of new friends. When standard 6 came, all of us can't wait to get out of school and get over with UPSR, little did we know we would start missing all the friends that we've made. I think primary school friends are the hardest to forget. I guess cause we spend a total of 6 years together. When secondary school came, everyone was nerdy and afraid. But, it was easy to get over it. After 5 months in school, everyone knew everyone and we were jumping around like monkeys. Later, everyone is talking about PMR, and wishing to get over with all the trials, exams. When it's over, everyone is doing nothing. Exactly like me! Lol. Anyways, I guess we have to cherish the time we have with our friends and family. Don't waste your time doing nonsense. Cause, sooner or later, we'll all be talking about SPM and college. Haha. So, the moral of the story is, Spend your time wisely, time passes by very fast! Haha. So yeah.. Haha. Okay I'm like crapping alot. I'm sorry. =) Enjoy your holidays! =)



Love,
Jean Ann
All the promises we made.

No comments: