
Here's a post inspired by the one and only Christy Low. =) It's about this soon to be Canadian woman I met 2 years ago too! She changed my life. Seriously! She made me realize that, I really really hate the word "whatever". Lol. Yeah. We spend lots and lots of time together. She's been in the same class as me since form 2? So yeah. 2 years in the same class. Seeing her everyday, hearing her voice. Wow! Imagine that. Annoying huh. xD haha. Joking. She's really nice to talk to. Things would really be different without her. I think, for the rest it wouldn't be that bad. But, Imagine! I spend most of my time with her. Without her, I think I'll feel really lonely. So yeah. We've been through tears and laughter, ups and downs. Birthdays, birthdays,birthdays, and more birthdays. She's like a good helper when it comes to planning stuff. So without her, it'll definitely be harder. The thought of not being around when she leaves for Canada makes me feel bad. I'm really sorry! =( And sorry for the times I refused to take pictures with you, refused to listen and insist on arguments! But hey, without the arguments, it wouldn't be the same! Sorry for the times Christy and I keep annoying you. But, once again, you're the only one we can annoy and get that super Jasmyne mengada face out of you. You do it the best! =) I'm afraid, afraid that things would change. Maybe without you, we wouldn't hang out together as much. Maybe, you would forget us and move on with your life sooner or later. Even thinking about that, just tears me apart. What am I going to do without you jas! Without you to annoy, without you to argue with. Going to school will definitely change. Waking up in the morning knowing that you're missing. It's just, well different. When I was standard 6, it was hard enough saying goodbye to the rest. We promised to visit, to call, to text. But no one ever did. So, I'm hoping. You will keep your promise and visit us alright? =)
Jas,
Thank Christy for this inspiring me to write this. Jas, you know we love you. No matter how much we argue. No matter how far we are. Our friendship will remain alright? =) Love ya lots!
It took me very long to find a picture of you and me. But, all I found was this. Hope it's good enough.
Jas,
Thank Christy for this inspiring me to write this. Jas, you know we love you. No matter how much we argue. No matter how far we are. Our friendship will remain alright? =) Love ya lots!
It took me very long to find a picture of you and me. But, all I found was this. Hope it's good enough.
Love,
Jean Ann
With a broken heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment