Hey! =) Just remembering how easy UPSR was. =.= All we had to do was answer questions and do easy stuff. Yeah. I know. Some of you are gonna say, " HEY, I bet you studied like mad for UPSR". Well, you're wrong. I never did any studying for UPSR. I got 4 A's and 1 B for that. Lol. Imagine if i did studied! I could have gotten 5 A's. Lol. Anyways, having PMR is so different. It's like the first major exam that you're gonna take in secondary school. *stress-nya* Lol. Yeah.. Have to do alot of studying. Face alot of dissapointments. =( And many more.. It's that kind of feeling, that you know you did studied for your exams. And when you get your results, you'll be like, " Oh man!" Stuff like dat happens. ALOT. Lol. So, to avoid that happening again, I really have to study! Exams are coming like a bullet train man. Two weeks in a row! Depressing. Lol. But the sooner it comes, the faster it ends right? I've just got to be patient. =) Okay. Kinda crappy post. So yeah. Nothing much. Bye! =)
Love,
Jean Ann
All you know seems so far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment