Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Knowing that..

You studied for something, and didn't get good results. Well, that feeling ain't great. I'm glad I didn't fail and all, but still. It doesn't make me happy. Knowing that I really really studied. Well, I just have to try harder then. Nothing much happened this few days, had our class party, got results, be depressed. Well, pretty much the same routine that happens after every exam. Except the partying part though. Lol. Just found out better news. After our one week of exam, we have 2 weeks of Gerak Gempur. Just what I needed right? Lol. Better start hiding my face in the books now. Gotta get good marks. =)


P.S : If you're wondering what I got. Wait till all my result returns first. Then only then can it be uploaded.


Love,
Jean Ann
Only then, can you belong to me. =)

No comments: