Hopefully not down the drain. From young, we were thought to be polite to others. Teachers in primary school were the best examples a little kid could get. But once you go to secondary school? Hopefully, you don't be like some of the teachers. Teachers are placed there to teach and to be a good example. But I face a totally different situation. I was in school, having 4 free periods after exam, doing nothing in school, I called my mum to pick me home. She came. She wanted to pick me home with the exact same reason. I didn't tell her that I was having a little headache too. But apparently, a teacher comes and says, you can't take her home. Here starts the arguement.. And blablablablabla. I'm finally allowed to go back. Not to say she wasn't making sense. She was! But not in a good way. If you talk to a parent, you're suppose to have manners right? But this, she just screams, argue back and what not. So yeah. I wonder what happened to all the sweet, loving, teachers that has lots of manners! The best part was, she said I was a prefect and was suppose to be an example. =.= Look who's talking. Whatever! =) Jean Ann is finally back home, resting well, and studying! So yeah. Take care.
P.S: Did I mention my school has confirm a case of H1N1? And she wants me to be in school. =.=
Love,
Jean Ann
Still wondering where's all the nice people.
No comments:
Post a Comment