It's You in me

I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's all that I need in my life.

Hello World! =) How are you ppl feeling? Well. I feel.. bored/confused and many more la. Short update really. =) I want to watch Transformers 2!! Ahh! SHIA LABEOUF!
Currently feel like being isolated from everything. Not in the mood to do anything. Haihz. Why laa... Exams coming. Gotta start studying again. Grades weren't that good. But still got number 4 in class.. =) Not bad eh? Lol. I thought I would get like 8 or something. Haha. Okie okie. Will update more when I feel like it alright? Bye. Take care.


Lots of love,
Jean Ann
Hold on before it's too late.
Posted by Jean Ann at 2:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jean Ann
I'm Jean Ann.I'm a Christian. I'm 16.
View my complete profile

ShoutMix!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Friends

  • Aifa
  • Andy Lim
  • Angelene Jie
  • Ben Sern
  • Bianca
  • Big Brother Eugene
  • Big Brother Joe
  • Big Sister
  • CF SMK USJ 4
  • Charina
  • Chermaine
  • Christy
  • Connie
  • Danesa
  • Ee Lyn
  • Esther
  • ET
  • Grace, Esther,Emily, Jean Ann
  • Hannah Jie
  • Harith
  • Hilman
  • Jasmine
  • Jasmyne
  • Jennifer
  • JinXian
  • Johnny Ong
  • Joon Keit
  • Kirstin
  • Leanne
  • Leonard Lim
  • Lilyan
  • Melissa
  • Ming Wei
  • My Picasa Web Album
  • Nikki
  • Phyllisia Jie
  • Priyanka
  • Randall
  • Ripples CDPC
  • Rui Wen
  • Samuel
  • Sheryn
  • Syaniz
  • Syaza
  • Vivian
  • Wee Lee Kor
  • Wei Beng
  • Xian Ting

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter

Free Counters

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2009 (125)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • It's all that I need in my life.
      • Goodbye.
      • I feel like an unwanted piece of Jelly.
      • The Art of Blogging.
      • Bumped my head.
      • Come back to me..
      • Lost and Lonely.
      • Your eyes..
      • Holidays
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (188)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (4)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.