Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbye.

Hello! =) Send my brother off yesterday. Lol. He flying to Aussie with my other brother. Lol. So, here's a post for him.


Dear Tall Orangey Brother,
It's hard to say goodbye to you after spending my whole 15 years with you. I knew you had to go off to study someday. I always wondered how was my life going to be without you here for two years. Boring maybe? I don't know yet. Lol. It was fun having to spend my time with you when I'm bored. The times you call me "noob","shortbread"and many others.
But hey! I'm tall now. But still shorter than you la. =.= Lol. Although sometimes, I wonder why you always bully me. I always wondered why it's as if you treat other people better me, why you are so mean to me. But I know why! That's what big brothers are for. Making life hard and fun at the same time for a small innocent girl like me. LOL. Hey. But I am innocent okay. I think. =) Sending you off at the airport yesterday was hard. I wanted to cry di. When I saw your eyes turning red and watery I lagi wanted to cry. I want you to know that, I always had fun making fun of you. Like how the girls in my school will just randomly speak in chinese and say I'm your little sister. Sometimes even seeing the girls punya expression when they see you. Its so funny alright! That funny cheeky look on their faces. Lol. Makes me want to laugh even harder. Wait! You don't only attract girls. You attract guys to okay! Lol. Even guys think you look good. I always wondered why. Hmmmm... XD Oh yeah. One last thing! I WANT TO WATCH TRANSFORMERS! So random. I know. But too baddd... Haha.. ONE more last thing la... Enjoy your studies there. Don't grow any taller, or else you can't fit through the door without hitting your head. Wahaha... One lame joke for the lame jester. Lol.


Why did tigger, eeyore, piglet crowd around the toilet bowl?
They were looking for POOOOHHH! =P



Love ya.


P.S You are so Spoon! *shows Picture of spoon below*
Wait. Again. I know you're proud to be See Jean Ann's big brother right! LOL.



Take Care.

Love.
Jean Ann
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.

No comments: