Sunday, June 21, 2009

I feel like an unwanted piece of Jelly.

Hey! Weird title eh? But. That's how I feel. Like I'm unwanted. I'm just blocking the whole world from turning. Well, that's at least how I feel today. Don't know why. Just like, I have no mood to talk, or to do anything. Lots of things la. Sometimes, when you're in your own little group right. Then, they just walk away. Yeah la. That kind of feeling. Like, you're invisible. It's like everyone's so caught up with their own stuff. Own life. Even if you're not there. They won't bother. Yeah la. So that's my unwanted piece of jelly story. Lol. Still got. But. In the end la I explain. So be patient. But, hey! Being an unwanted piece of jelly isn't so bad. It means, one whole weekend spent with my family! Went Elcerdo yesterday. Makan. Farewell for my Piggish brother. ( hey! you call me a doggie k? andd... u almost made me spit out my drink. :P naughty brother) Yeah. So snap snap snap pictures. Lol. Go click My picasa web album. So yeah.. Bye...


Love,
Jean Ann
Let me fly.

No comments: