Tagged by Jasmyne
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
1. What’s your ambition?
- Was doctor last time. Now.. I'm thinking becoming an events manager. =)
I enjoy talking.. ALOT. =)
2.Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Wow.. This is tough.. Zzzz.. OF COURSE FRIENDS LA. XD
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
-Hmmm.. as often as it snows in Malaysia. LOL.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Urm. Yeah?
5. How many babies you want?
- Its all in God's hands. =)
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Duh. I have a picture of it. Do you want it? Actually.. It doesnt appear after it rains. Unless the sun is shinning and it rains. Then it will appear. If I'm not wrong la.
7. What is your goal for this year?
- Enjoy it. Spend time with friends and family. Learn to play guitar and basketball. HAVE FUN! =)
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- I think eternal la huh. yeah. i believe. =)
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
- There's
-no
-such
-thing
-as
-perfect
- cause
- only
-God is
- perfect! =)
10. What are you really afraid of?
- Heights. Losing the ones I love.
11. What is your bad habits?
- ARE. err.. Talking to much and being annoying =P
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
- Its okay if you hate me. Just think before you do anything.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- yupp..
14. What does flying mean to you?
- Flying la..
15. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- Hehe.. Its a secret I shall not tell too. =P
16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- Friendly
- You
- can
-help
- me
- describe
- too! =)
17. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
- So many la.. I fool around.. Eventually.. I'll be happy. How often do you see me sad anyways. =P
18. (Personal Question) What do you like to do?
- Anything fun la.. Playing piano. Hanging out with friends.. =)
19. How are you today?
- Fine. Thank you. =)=)
I TAG:
- Anyone
-who
- wants
-to
-do it! =)
There's no question 20 because there's something wrong with jasmyne's tag. LOL.
Anyways. Today. I seriously get to be like a pig! =) Sit and watch movie on my computer like some potato head. =P Today was a really fun day! Haha.. I also dunno why.. Haha.. Bye ppl! Enjoy your day.=)
Love,
Jean Ann..
No comments:
Post a Comment