Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello! =) such a busy weekend I had. So here's what I did.
Saturday. Woke up early in the morning teman my brother and mum go parade buy my bro's guitar. Lol. Then after that.. went home a while.. Then head of to parade again. To buy my book! A walk to remember. =P Then. Went wit mum to pick dad up. Then go to their church. They were having a talent competition. LOL. Quite cool. So yeah.. Until 5. Come back home.. Head of to Summit. Went shopping.. Then came home.. relax and watch tv. =)


Sunday.
Went church lo. Hehe.. Then after service.. We decorated the church. For VBS. So yeah.. It looks very nice now. =) haha.. Then came home around 6-ish then 7 + went out to Sunway resort hotel. It was a charity dinner. C.R.E.S.T. Christian relief something.. They help people all around the world.=) Then it ended around 11.40++.. So yeah.. Took picture with Gurmit Singh and Juwita Suwito too.. Gurmit Singh sang songs and seriously made everyone laugh their heads off.. Then he shared about how he came to know the Lord too.. =) Very touching.. Juwita Suwito sang songs too.. Her voice is AMAZING. =) haha.. Less talk more pictures! =)





Puddle with colours and ripples! =)
Playing around with the candle.

Juwita Suwito and I. =)

Gurmit Singh and I


Nice Lights at Sunway Resort Hotel.


To sum it all up.. I had a wonderful weekend and God Is Good All The time! =)


Love,
Jean Ann

No comments: