Thursday, November 13, 2008

So.. on Tuesday, I went out with Christy and Jasmyne. We went school(surprisingly) to collect our results.. Then got shoo-ed. So we decided to go to Christy's house. Then she kept bugging Me and Jasmyne that we should watch "Beranak Dalam Kubur" I tell you.. That girl and her horror movies.. Never ending la. Haha.. So yeah.. We went to her house and played with her sister's hamsters. Later, we visited Esther's poor dead hamster's grave. LOL. Then we went to this little park. Few lanes away from Christy's house. I kept complaining how far it was. Actually it was like 9 lanes away only. Haha. So we were hanging out there. Singing. Sitting on the swings. The little park was very shady. It had BIG trees covering it. So it was really comfortable. Besides that, we were the only ones there too.So yeah..It was really enjoyable la. I basically crapped about every single thing. Saying that BIG HUGE VANS are dangerous. Cause they might drag us in and all. LOL. Totally a Jean Ann thing to do. HEY! But it's true okay.. Even tough near housing estates still dangerous.. So yeah.. BE CAREFUL. =P Christy and Jasmyne and Ashley, I think their probably annoyed with me di. LOL. Keep singing and bugging them. Sorry la! What to do.. It's not my fault that every single word they say reminds me of a song. That's because my brain got huge capacity to keep so many things ma! Even lyrics also can remember. =P *Perasan* Yeah la.. Better not go crapping about myself.. After, got tons of guest come to my blog and spam my Cbox. Saying I suck and all.. So yeah! Pictures to make you forget about my huge brain capacity. Oops! I said it again. =P


My cute doggie

Building! =)

Swings

The view when ur sitting on the swing and looking upwards.



Love,
Jean Ann
Always and Forever..

No comments: