I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Hi! =D Well I'm super bored. So I'm gonna blog. Okay. This is a late post about the new trainee teachers in my school.We have i think 3 or 4 new trainee teachers in our school. The only one that made me remember his name was Mr.Ong. He is the first teacher I ever knew that would actually wave back and never gets tired of us. Normally, our teachers would just get tired of us and would'nt care. Well, this teacher is really different. He is active in sports and also a great English teacher. Although he doesn't teach my class, I've heard so much about him that makes me wanna learn from him. I've finally found a great teacher.. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment