I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Have you ever felt like this before? Like your heart goes out to someone so much.. That even the slightest change in that person affects you?Like even the person chats with you online.. the smallest change in the way he/she speaks hurts you? well.. I have.. Sometimes.. I really don't know who to turn to.. Maybe I'm still stuck in my little childish world.. Where everything must be happy and cheerful.. But.. You will never know when im hurt.. deep within.. My friend once said.. " I can't put my trust in anyone".. and I said.. " I can put my trust in anyone".. Then she replied.." yes.. I know..That's why you are hurt so easily".. Then I said.. " well.. yeah.. I give every bit of my heart to the things/people i love.. I give my care,time,and love.. But if you just want to play with my feelings go ahead.. I rather.. I trust you so much.. and you play.. not my problem la ".. Exactly how I feel.. You might think now.. Im just a ridiculous little girl.. stuck in my childish thoughts.. and Some of you might even tell me to grow up.. But guess what.. I am growing up in a way that you don't see... I'm getting hurt so many times along the way.. But no one ever seems to understand.. I get so hurt easily.. and I really dunno what to do about it.. I give you my care.. my love.. my time.. Haihz.. People will never know when im hurt.. Well.. Guess what.. Here I am.. Telling you that I'm freakingly hurt.. Even the slightest change in a person i know.. can hurt me so much.. even just for awhile oso can hurt me.. cool eh? yeah.. super emotional person here.. so yeah.. feel much better after blogging.. haihzzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment