Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exams are coming to an end soon.. TMRW LAST DAY! haha.. okay.. Well.. today wasn't all that bad.. or fun.. I felt like something or someone was missing.. I felt so.. so.. lonely.. for once.. and the feeling is never nice.. So many things were running through my mind.. I really don't know what to feel at that moment.. Whether to be happy,sad, or angry.. The way I see life now.. is totally different from how I saw it last time.. Everything is just so different.. Sometimes.. I feel left out.. Sometimes.. I feel so lost... I just can't wait to be away from school.. away from troubles.. and problems.. That's why I can't wait to go church camp.. To get my mind off things.. and Learn more about GOD.. The one and only who can help me.. =) hehe.. that's all.. bye..


Imagine.Be Creative.Be Free.Be Who You Are.

No comments: