Monday, November 1, 2010

I hope we always feel this way.


Exams are officially over. This girl is feeling extra free and relaxed now. You should have seen that extra wide smile on my face when I knew exams was over. A big wide smile is worth a million words, isn't it? Overall, exams were alright. Lots of laughing going on in class. I have to say, they are the best classmates anyone could wish for. The year is coming to an end in another month's time. I don't know why, but this is gonna sound so over said, but seriously time flies when you're enjoying it. No joke about it. A lot has happened since the last time I blogged, whatever it is I know that everything happens for a reason. =) Time to go out, take a deep breath of fresh air, pluck some flowers, watch tv, relax, spend time and have fun! So, that's all for now, goodbye. =D Oh wait, before I forget. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRISTY LOW SZE YI. =D


Love,
Jean Ann
No need to prove myself.

No comments: