Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Facing the fact.

Hello. I know, I always have random topics to blog about. Mainly cause I had a bad dream yesterday night and I'm currently thinking about it. What if that thing really happens? I'm not going to tell you what my dream was, because it will break my heart even more. Let's just say it's something really really unpleasant. So well, I was thinking, if it really does happen. What would things be like? Yes, I would definitely break down and cry my eye balls out. No doubt about it. There will most definitely be a hole in my heart that's gonna take forever to heal. But everything happens for a reason. Changes take place whether you like it or not. Life goes on. The world doesn't stop just because you want it to. When things don't go your way, then too bad. That's how life is. It's easy to say this now. But I'm not like that. I hate changes and I take forever to adapt to it. Whatever it is. I keep reminding myself. Everything happens for a reason.


The only thing constant in life is change.
-François de la Rochefoucauld


Love,
Jean Ann
Somethings are meant to be.

No comments: