It's You in me

I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sixteen.

Yes. =D I'm sixteen now. Birthday just passed a few days ago. Had dinner with family. Then on the 14th, after being asked to wake up early for breakfast in Starbucks, THEY surprised me. Who's the THEY? Lol. Only the bunch of people I love most. =D Haha. Seriously appreciate all that you guys have done for me. =) I'm a really really blessed girl to have friends and family that love me very much. So yeah. I'll upload some of my random snaps taken using my phone. So yup. =D Enjoy your day people. =)











Love,
Jean Ann
Are you the one?

Posted by Jean Ann at 6:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jean Ann
I'm Jean Ann.I'm a Christian. I'm 16.
View my complete profile

ShoutMix!


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Friends

  • Aifa
  • Andy Lim
  • Angelene Jie
  • Ben Sern
  • Bianca
  • Big Brother Eugene
  • Big Brother Joe
  • Big Sister
  • CF SMK USJ 4
  • Charina
  • Chermaine
  • Christy
  • Connie
  • Danesa
  • Ee Lyn
  • Esther
  • ET
  • Grace, Esther,Emily, Jean Ann
  • Hannah Jie
  • Harith
  • Hilman
  • Jasmine
  • Jasmyne
  • Jennifer
  • JinXian
  • Johnny Ong
  • Joon Keit
  • Kirstin
  • Leanne
  • Leonard Lim
  • Lilyan
  • Melissa
  • Ming Wei
  • My Picasa Web Album
  • Nikki
  • Phyllisia Jie
  • Priyanka
  • Randall
  • Ripples CDPC
  • Rui Wen
  • Samuel
  • Sheryn
  • Syaniz
  • Syaza
  • Vivian
  • Wee Lee Kor
  • Wei Beng
  • Xian Ting

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Counter

Free Counters

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (66)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Bloggy.
      • Sixteen.
      • I do my deepest thinking in the shower.
      • Last Day of School.
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (125)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2008 (188)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (4)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.