Sunday, September 5, 2010

I do my deepest thinking in the shower.


Yes. I seriously do. I had a little dream on Friday night that make me think really deeply what life is all about. I dreamt that somehow I died. Then I remember saying that I never got to do the things I wanna do. This dream kinda brought me back to pastor's sermon. He said that doesn't mean you're young you won't die. I find it really true. Since young, I have always hated the thought of dying, funerals and graveyards. Whenever we drive pass a graveyard I'll start screaming and covering my eyes. I know, everybody has to die. It's a part of life. If anyone lives from day to day without a goal or something to achieve in his life, I think it's a pointless life. I'm not judging you, I'm just saying what I think. Coming back to my life now. I haven't really been living life the right way I guess. It's the same routine over and over again. Go to school. Eat. Sleep. Bath. Watch tv. Use computer. Talk. Sleep. I know I'm not the best person in the world either. I always argue with my parents and well, I know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Coming back to the topic, I realize that there's so many things that I can do but I'm always just sitting around doing nothing or wasting my time when I can actually spend more time doing something more. I don't know about you, but I think it's time for me to change. Start studying, start practicing the piano more, start being patient with people and well, live a life with no regrets. Life's too short to be wasted. I know. I'm throwing all my random thoughts here. But I just felt like I have to let it out somewhere. I think somehow God wanted me to realize this and make me change my point of view in life. =)


Thank you Lord! =)




Love,

Jean Ann
Time to make a change.

No comments: