Monday, August 2, 2010

Nanta Cooking and Prefect Dinner.

Hey world! It's finally August. But feels like it's just January. This year has been awesome so far. Met awesome people and had fun doing stuff I never did before. Haha. Well, I shall just save that for my end of the year oh-so-emo post that I always do. Lol. Alright, well on the 24Th of July, my brother brought us to watch a Korean musical thing called " Nanta Cooking" Seriously, I enjoyed myself. It was definitely a one time thing, but it was cool. =) Next, prefect dinner was held on the 30Th of July, as you all should probably know by now. My facebook has been flooded with pictures and comments. The stay over, the drunk Switzerland dude that couldn't keep his hands off Azmeer and laying on the ground watching Satellites ( according to someone, can't really remember who) was really a great experience and I seriously did have fun. We fight, we argue, we don't get along, but hey, we're still a big bunch of maniacs who love each other. =P Haha. Well, I'm gonna end my post right here. Pictures can be seen Here. Enjoy!




Love,
Jean Ann
The joy and the pain, I'm making them yours.

No comments: