Yes. I've been blogging very little recently. Mainly cause I'm either really busy or plain lazy. But I'm back now. No more slacking. August test is coming up real soon. So is my piano exam. Worried that I won't do well for piano. This is my first time taking a full format piano practical exam. With the aural test, scales, sight reading and so on. So I don't think I'm really prepared for it. Well, whatever it is, I'll try my best. Prefect dinner is coming up. I think it would be fun. I think. So yeah. Nothing much to blog about. Had a great time at pyramid yesterday with Jas, Ash, and Kenn. Went shopping for prefect dinner stuff and watch Sorcerer's Apprentice. Overall, it was a good movie. Had a great time with them. Going to go out to watch a musical tonight. Will blog about it after I watch it alright? Long over-due photos. Click here.
Love,
Jean Ann
I'll get by.
No comments:
Post a Comment