Friday, June 18, 2010

Long time since...

we ever had a youth outing. Lol. So yeah. Went out with my church youth people today. It was fun! But super tiring. Met a lot of people there too. Well, I didn't want to go at first, cause I had to go to school. But then, they said the school thingy was canceled. So I could go. So I went. Haha. Had fun with Emily, Grace and Carine. It's been so long since we've actually hung out. So yeah. Currently, I'm having a headache. Not sure why. Maybe it was the car ride home. Muahahaha. =) So yeah. Nothing much to update for now. School's gonna start on Monday. Time to face the results. Nooo! *screams* Okay. I'm lame. I get it. Lol. So yeah. Nothing much. Goodbye. Here are some random pictures. =)


COOKIES! =)




Had a great week. Thank you. =)


Love,
Jean Ann
Never knew how.

No comments: