Sunday, June 13, 2010

Change.

Hey! I know I haven't really been blogging much lately. Just haven't really felt like there's something for me to blog about. But, I just realize, that I have to pen this thought down before it flies off somewhere else. Well, here goes. Starting off, I'm a person that resist change. I seriously do not like the fact that something is changing. It takes kinda long for me to adapt to it. I recently stumbled across my kindergarten friend's facebook page, and I thought she changed a lot. From the shy, timid little friend I grew up with, she seems more cheerful and happy now. More outgoing I guess. But I then realize that, she's not the only one that changed. Lots of my friends changed too. But I guess, people change. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Changes can be good or bad. Yeah. So I shall end my weird post here. Goodbye for now. =)



Love,
Jean Ann
Trying hard not to let you down.

No comments: