Yes! I really can't believe it. 2009 is coming to an end. It was like yesterday that we entered school. I can't believe it! Time passes really slow when you're not enjoying it, and fast when you're enjoying it. Haha. So yeah. I have people to thank for helping me survive through 2009.
School:
Wong Ee Lyn, Vivian Hor, Kristine Goh and the gang. Lol.
- What else can I say? But thank you for the times you guys annoyed me. Yes. I'm thanking you. Lol. I remember there was this once when Jasmyne and I were studying for exams. Suddenly the whole bunch of them came and started singing Raymond Lam's song. *love not enough* Lol. The weirdest thing to do when someone is studying right. xD Haha. Kristine and Vivian, you guys did a good job putting the other version of Zero Gravity into Lyn's head. xD
Charina, Ameera, Lisa, Jas, Syaniz.
- Thank you for the times you made me laugh like crazy. Enough said. =P
Ashley, Li-Kenn, Christy, Jasmyne and the rest of you.
- Thank you for always being there. =)
Friends
Esther, Emily, Grace, Carine, Sarah, Melody, and the rest.
- Thank you for the times you made me laugh. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for everything! =)
And you!
- Yes, you! Thank you for reading my blog. Eventhough sometimes I crap alot, you were still patient with me. Thank you.
I'm sorry if I missed you out. If I did. Just drop me a msg on my chatbox alright? =P
Last but absolutely not the least. I want to thank GOD! =) He made this happen. He gave me great friends and family. Thank you for everything. =)
Love,
Jean Ann
It's coming to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment