Yes. It's that time of year again. Christmas! My favourite holiday. It's coming in 3 days! Lol. Hard to believe that time passes sooo fast! It's as if I took my PMR yesterday, and the results are coming out in 2 days. Yeah.. I'm currently nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be right? Hope I did well. =) Anyways, I've noticed all my posts have been so short and well, boring. So now, here I am to brighten it up with this long and winding post. Lol. The Canadian woman is finally going to have a white Christmas. As said in Christy's blog. We really want the old times back. We want to walk in the school with you, as nervous as we may be, as long as we're together, it doesn't really matter. So, I hope you're happy Canadian! =P Haha. School's reopening soon and I don't want to go back to school. No matter how boring it may be at home. Home is where my heart is. Lol. With Christmas coming, I hope you readers will spend your time with your family on Christmas! Remember the true meaning of Christmas! =) Alright? I'm gonna end my post here. Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year! =)
P.S: the picture on top was taken by me in Australia. =)
P.S: the picture on top was taken by me in Australia. =)
Love,
Jean Ann
Memories remain.
No comments:
Post a Comment