Thursday, May 14, 2009

Never knowing, what could have been.

There's only one word to describe how I feel now. Depressed! Why? Because... Danny Gokey isn't in the top 2!! =( Depressed... And everyone already knows who's going to be the American Idol. Super predictable. Adam Lambert. I have nothing against him, just that. With or without this competition he can already be successful. Okay. Enough about that. Or else. I'm gonna be even depressed. Yes yes. RUB it in won't you? Now leaving Adam and Kris in the competition. I hope Kris wins. Okay..

Next topic. Have to add in stuff for my History project. So yeah.. Nothing much about that too. Exams coming next week. Hope to get over it as soon as possible. Then it will be holidays! Talking about studying. All I did was read like 4 chapters of science. Come home and sleep.. So yeah. Better start some hardcore studying.

Next. About environment. Don't you guys notice the weather getting hotter? Well yeah. I guess it has to do with global warming. So remember what you did during th 60 earth hours? You switched off your lights right. So, when you are going to be out. No one's home. Switch off the lights. If you're going to be away from the computer for more than half and hour. Switch off your computer. You can make a difference all right? I guess thats it for now.


My love. He deserved to win.
I hope he wins. =)

Love,
Jean Ann
What hurts the most, was being so close.

No comments: