Friday, May 29, 2009

Jesus I love You.

Hello! =) Jean Ann is feeling great today. Knowing that He is the reason I live. =) Went CF today. It was great. Revolution Conference coming up. Can't wait. So, just in case anyone is interested. Lol. Revolution Conference is on the 4th, 5th, 6th of June. Haha. Yup. So I'll be busy. =P Haha. Well, before the exams, I was so bored that I even thought of what to do after PMR. Lol. Yup. Crazy. So here are a few things:

1- Improve on my photography skills.
2- Do something useful
3- Go learn to cook/bake
4- Learn a new instrument
5-Learn a new language
-French - continue French lesson 2.
-Korean

- Japanese
6- Spend my time jumping about.
7- Do something I never did before.


Lol. Yup. I was bored! So yeah. Can't wait for a few events, like Revolution Conference and P.U.S.H ( Subang Rally 2009). So yeah. Nothing much. Bye people. Enjoy your holidays.

Love,
Jean Ann

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour.

No comments: