I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Wee!! I feel loved.. =D haha.. Today Kirstin gave me chocolate!! =D and Christy gave me fishball and the chewy sweet thingy.. =D haha... eating sweet stuff makes me happy... =D.. Haha.. next time you make me angry you know what to get me la.. =D lolx.. anyways.. I really wish to read the book P.S I LOVE YOU.. lolx.. everyone who read it says its nice.. andandand.. I can't wait for camp.. CAN'T.. lolx.. =D im super bored.. oo yeah.. I played counter- strike a while yesterday.. =D it was quite fun la.. dunno why guys get addicted to it.. i seriously dunno why.. haha.. so i guess that's it.. Wait.. I told right into my teachers face today.. I dun like her.. =D woohoo!! =D haha.. byebye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment