School was like normal today..We watch PHANTOM OF THE OPERA =D for english.. It was kinda weird at first.. But it turn romantic.. lolx.. so obviously nice la.. =P haha.. anyways.. here are some pictures i took when i came back home.. =D 

Pictures I took for my Geo Folio..



Pictures I took for my Geo Folio..


The National flower.. =D
My school turning kinda weird now.. in the morning session i heard that you can't even sit next to a guy, hug a guy.. weird-nye.. What if the person's just my friend? Pfftt.. their totally trying to copy USJ 12 school man.. Haihz.. Nvm.. How I wish i had a new teacher that teaches my class.. =(=( 2Seroja got Mr.Ong.. and the form 1's have the other new teachers.. haihzz.. =( haha.. nvm.. Still get to study anyways.. so.. yeah.. I'm guessing my brother who loves orange.. will definitely love this post.. =D haha.. so...yeah.. GO ORANGE!! WOOHOO!! THE COLOUR OF THE YEAR.. XD
*Sorry Esther.. =) I know you hate orange..
No comments:
Post a Comment