wow.. it's the last day of 2007 tomorow.. It's just so amazing how God make things.. It's like ppl normally complain.." How I wish I could fast forward time" and yet.. Everytime when it's the end of the year.. They will look back and say " How I wish I could go back in time".. It's just so cool.. Tomorow's the last day.. I've been thinking,of all the wondrous things that God had done for me through out this whole year.. He protected me from any danger.. He healed me when I was sick.. He was there when I needed help.. He was there when I cried.. And he was there to share my happiness with me.. It's just so amazing.. =D.. I've gone through pain and happiness, joy and sadness.. I will rmbr the happy times and forget the bad times.. And i will always rmbr.. That God loves me no matter what happens.. Today we sang this song at church.. It really makes me think..
Faithful God
i was lost You were my guide
when i was blind You gave me sight
when i was wrong You taught me what was right
so here i am
when i was hurt You made me whole
when i have sinned You cleansed my soul
when i have strayed You led me back to You
so here i stand
here to praise and here to thank
faithful God, unchanging love
in the wisdom of Your ways
You have poured forth Your grace
faithful God, unchanging love
i will lift my hands and praise
faithful God
when i was lost You were my guide
when i was blind You gave me sight
when i was wrong You taught me what was right
so here i am
when i was hurt You made me whole
when i have sinned You cleansed my soul
when i have strayed You led me back to You
so here i stand
here to praise and here to thank
faithful God, unchanging love
unto You my God and King
all my heart and soul i bring
faithful God, unchanging love
i will lift my hands and sing
faithful God
though my eyes could not see
that it was You guiding me
that You pursued me and You reached out to me
though i did not understand
that my life was in Your plan
through it all You led me by Your mighty hand
You're my Saviour and You are my faithful Friend
faithful God, unchanging love
in the wisdom of Your ways
You have poured forth Your grace
faithful God, unchanging love
i will lift my hands and praise
faithful God
faithful God, unchanging love
unto You my God and King
all my heart and soul i bring
faithful God, unchanging love
i will lift my hands and sing
faithful God
i will lift my hands and sing
faithful God..
And I just wanna thank God for his unchanging love for me through out this whole year!!
Happy Early New Year 2008!! bye
No comments:
Post a Comment