Monday, December 10, 2007

I survived!! haha.. exams was okay la..Bored... can't wait to go to south africa!! nth to do... help?? If you need anything tell me.. I'm bored...

Esther asked this question in her blog.. So there are answers under.. HAHA.. my answers..

i wonder why god made this world like this ?
i wonder why sumtimes people hate each other fr no reason ?
i wonder y god made d word " hate "
i wonder y people like to spread rumours bout ppl ?
and i wonder whyy .. even sum christians dun wanna forgive peopleahh ..
i wonder i wonder..=/

Number 1.. God made this world like this because There are reasons why.. Haha.. If you wanna know.. ask GOD..

Number 2.. Ppl hate other ppl surely got reason wan.. It takes time to know why the person hate u LA..

Number 3.. I already answered this question...

Number 4.. ppl spread rumours for a reason.. They are lacking of attention.. Some.. just for the fun of it?

Number 5.. As said.. Forgiving takes time..

Haha.. answered.. :P.. Esther.. forgive la that *someone*.. XD

No comments: