Tagged by Hannah jie
Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Be who i want to be.. :P
2.Spend all my time with family,friends...
3.Travel around the world..
4. Be the Happiest Person on Earth..
5.Buy a house near the beach.. with a perfect view ^^
6.Ask my family members,friends what they want and give it to them..
7.Collect every type of cars in the world!!! :P
Seven things I will not do even if it kills me.
1.Smoke..
2.Murder someone..
3. Be unhappy for the rest of my life.. lolx..
4. dunno
5.dunno
6.dunno
7.dunno
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1.Sing.. hehe
2.Cry..
3..Study.. [maybe]
4.Secretly eat all the chocolate there is in the house.. [maybe i'll do that later]
5. Dunno
6.Dunno
7.dunno
Seven fave sentences/quotes/expressions
1.Haihz..
2.haha
3.hehe
4. .........
5.*yawn*
6.Yeah rite..
7.Dunno
Seven songs
1. Before It's Too Late - Goo Goo Dolls
2. Home - Chris Daughtry
3.I've Got To Go My Own Way - High School Musical 2
4.Everyday - High School Musical 2
5.What Hurts The Most - Rascall Flatts
6.I'll Stand By You - Carrie Underwood
7. You've Got A Friend - Mcfly
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. Lie to me..
2.Hurt me and the people i LOVE..
3. Give my dog away..
4. Argue with me..
5.Disturb me when I'm arguing with someone..Especially if its a teacher
6.dunno
7.dunno
Seven people to tag:
1. Angelene Jie! lolx..
2. Miss See Sue Ann..
3. -
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
No comments:
Post a Comment