I just need to spend one moment with you. Somehow, it's like a brand new world I'm passing through.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Lalala.. bored.. bored... Life's full of struggles,happiness,ups and downs.. so?? what are you waiting for? live life as it is... your life my life?? Nobody's life is perfect accept GOD's life ...Been thinking hard.. God sent his son to die on the cross for me.. Do I deserve to be saved?? maybe I don't.. But God sent his son to wash my sins away.. So that i can live life as it is now... And I Thank You Lord.. For all that You've done for me and going to do for me.. You were there.. to wipe my tears away when I cry.. Share my joy with me when I am happy.. Thank You Lord.. For loving me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment