Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy Busy.

Yes. I'm really busy. But I'm gonna update anyways. As you've probably read in the previous posts that my exams are coming up. Yup. Exams are coming. I'm really nervous alright. Somehow, this days I just don't feel like myself. Don't ask me in what way, don't ask me why. I just feel that way. I just have to take my mind off things. I don't know how to do that either. But I'll definitely find a way. Well, definitely can't wait for the holidays. 2 weeks of doing nothing. Relaxing. Catching up with friends. Sleeping. Hibernating and most of all catching up with some reading. I absolutely love Nicholas Sparks! =) Gonna have to finish reading my books first then I'll go get more. The thing I love about reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, it's a very well written book and got me addicted to it. Page turner! =) So yeah. Nothing much.


By the way, JASMYNE FOO is back in town. =)



Love,
Jean Ann
You appear just like a dream to me.

1 comment:

Vivian Hor said...

me wanna borrow the last song :D. btw, HI !