Hey people! Came back from B U ripples camp in Cameron Highlands. It was cool. =) We learn lots of things there. Shall tell you sometime this week. Lol. I was staring at a snail today during recess, and during that 20 minutes of staring at it. I thought alot about life. I realized we are alot like snails. When the path is cemented, the snail just keeps going without stopping. But when the snail is on the grass, it doesn't know where to go. Sometimes when it moves a little bit too fast, it's shell gets left behind a little while. Sometimes it stops to eat some grass. Sometimes it continues. We are alot like them. When we set our paths straight. We keep on going without stopping. But when we don't, we get distracted sometimes and just do what we like. Sometimes we leave somethings behind when we go too fast. Haha. Random right? Okay, got back my results today. Got an A, two B's and failed my add maths. That's all I shall update about for now. Will update about camp this week. =) Photos are in my facebook. =)
Love,
Jean Ann
Be You!
1 comment:
You're welcome. =)
Post a Comment