Hey world! =) How's it been? Weird title. I know. But hey, that's what this post is all about. What I'm feeling and thinking right now. Well, yeah.. I feel weird... I mean I remember what I said last year, " PMR AHHH!!!" but now, it scares me. Time passes so fast that in a blink of an eye, I'm done with PMR. I don't like it one bit. Why? Because, knowing that this year is going to end soon, and that someoneeeee is flying off somewhereee isn't a good feeling. Lol. She's a good friend of mine. =) Anyways, things would be different without her I guess. I think I'm a girl who doesn't like changes. I mean, I like my life the way it is. Why must things be different? I guess that's how life goes huh. Everyone is talking about changing school,changing this and that, blablablabla. So the list goes on and on. But for me, I don't want to change anything. My life is nice the way it is, I don't want things to come into my life just for awhile and leave me again. But.. I guess even if that happens, I can deal with it. I mean it's better to have love and loss than to have never love at all? Lol. What am I saying man. =.= Even I make myself confused. LOL. =) Well, not in the mood for talking so much yet. So yeahhh.. Byeeee! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY LOW SZE YI! =)
Love,
Jean Ann
So close...
No comments:
Post a Comment