Friday, September 25, 2009

Two Years Babe!=)

It's been two years already babe! =) Shared my ups and downs with ya, shared my super happy moments with you. I know, I ain't the best blogger, the best talker, the best friend or anything. But I'm a good owner right? =) Babe, sorry for the times I've hurt you, threw my horrible words on you, forgive me. Things started out bad, cause of me. Lack of experience I guess. =) But now, I'm being a better half right? =) I love ya so much! *laughs uncontrollably*


If you've read that. Yes. Two years. Nope, not with my boyfriend. ( unless I have an imaginary one) LOL. My blog is officially two years old! =) Happy Birthday Babe! =) My sayang, the one that I write on everyday, share my thoughts with everyone. =) Happy Birthday! Two years blogging. It's fun. Sometimes I get lazy, but hey. Everyone gets lazy. But I'll never stop blogging. =D Haha.. Thank you readers, for always being there for me, thank you for being patient with my blabbering. =) That's all for now. =P


Love,
Jean Ann
Still long more to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. -.-