Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged by ET.


Real Name: See Jean Ann
Nickname: Jean, and.. Jelly See [ by Hannah Banana], Monkey, Pig.. [ my bro]
Married: NO.
Male/Female: Female...
High school: SMK USJ 4
College: Not there yet...
Are You A Healthy Freak?: Dun think so..
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: yeah.. i guess so..
Do You Like Yourself: Yeah

First...
Surgery: Never done one before.
Person You See In The Morning: Mum.
Award: Never bother about them..
Sport You Join: swimming
Vacation: Should be Johor..
Concert: My tadika concert..
Drinking: Milk.
I'm About To: Breathe. I guess..

Your future..
Want Kids: Yeah..
Want To Get Married: Yeah..
Careers In Mind: Doctor, Pianist, Singer?

Which is better?
Lips Or Eyes?: Eyes... Some ppl have nice eyes..
Hugs Or Kisses?: Both
Shorter Or Taller?: None.. I'm happy the way I am..
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: both.. the mixture of both are always better..
Sensitive Or Loud?: both..
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: dunno..

Have you ever..
Kissed A Stranger?: NO.
Drank Bubbles: Nope..
Lost Glasses / Contacts: Nope..
Ran Away From Home: Nope.
Liked Someone Younger: Nope..
Broke someone's heart: Yeah.. I guess..
Been arrested: Nope..
Cried when someone died: Yeah la.. If not? Laugh ah?
Do you believe in..
Yourself?: Yes.
Miracles: YES.
Magic: No.
Angels: Yeah

Answer truthfully..
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: Yes.

Tag 5 ppl:
My brother.. [ orange fella].. Hannah jie.. urm.. Wei Beng.. Jamie Lim.. and urm.. Jasmyne foo!

okay.. i guess thats it.. bye

No comments: