Wee!! Today super hyper during prefect briefing.. at first it was not that nice.. THEN.. li-kenn divided the probbies into 2 groups.. seniors one whole group... We competed to shout " I ROCK" of course.. the seniors rock.. =D then Mukesh (probbie) asked" who is the judge?" then the seniors were like " US LA" haha!! Then after that they start screaming.. 3 guys: Radzi,Beng, and Vinod.. competed.. obviously.. BENG LOST.. =p The loser had to sing and dance spongebob squarepants.. weirdos =).. They din have to in the end.. Later, 2 girls.. Amelia and Sharmaine.. sang twinkle twinkle little stars to end the great briefing.. =) They were great of course.. Great day.. Great Bonding time.. I'm sure the Seniors and Probbies enjoyed themselves.. =D..
Besides that.. My exam results are HORRIBLE..
B.M : 60%
B.I: 88%
Maths: 93%
Sejarah: 44%
Seni: 50%
Geo: 63%
K.H: 57%
Science:55%
Moral: Dunno..
Me and Jasmyne suspect that the science teacher did sumthing to our papers.. SHE HATES PREFECTS.. SHE'S JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE'S NOT PERFECT LIKE US.. Lolx.. jkjk.. No one is perfect except GOD!! :p So Dun be jealous Lady.. You and I can NEVER be perfect.. so keep on dreaming TEACHER!!! Wee!! I'm gonna talk to her tmrw.. and make her give me my paper... :P
Anyways.. i guess today is a happy day? haha.. going langkawi this weekend.. wee!! cant wait.. lolz.. anyways.. Do you know what this means??

Besides that.. My exam results are HORRIBLE..
B.M : 60%
B.I: 88%
Maths: 93%
Sejarah: 44%
Seni: 50%
Geo: 63%
K.H: 57%
Science:55%
Moral: Dunno..
Me and Jasmyne suspect that the science teacher did sumthing to our papers.. SHE HATES PREFECTS.. SHE'S JUST JEALOUS THAT SHE'S NOT PERFECT LIKE US.. Lolx.. jkjk.. No one is perfect except GOD!! :p So Dun be jealous Lady.. You and I can NEVER be perfect.. so keep on dreaming TEACHER!!! Wee!! I'm gonna talk to her tmrw.. and make her give me my paper... :P
Anyways.. i guess today is a happy day? haha.. going langkawi this weekend.. wee!! cant wait.. lolz.. anyways.. Do you know what this means??

It means : A common spirit of comradeship, enthusiasm, and devotion to a cause among the members of a group. Team Spirit! lolz.. Thats Esprit De Corps is our prefect motto! :P byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment