Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well.. School's very different now-a-days.. My friends are all busy with other things.. I feel so lonely in school sometimes.. Example: today in school.. Other ppl running wild around the 3 rd floor (highest).. coz teacher wasnt in class.. So all my friends went to other classes.. Leaving me alone.. So.. feeling lonely and left out..I went outside of class.. stared at the sky.. It was amazingly beautiful.. So clear.. The Colours were just so blending.. It just helps me clear my mind.. Then my friend came.. Then he was like.. " Eh, Jean Ann.. Who are you thinking of ah?" So I was like.. " No one?".. Then my other friend came and started talking.. Then he went away.. Haha.. Then she went away too.. So.. I was back to square one? Lonely again.. I stared at the sky.. Until my friend zapped me from behind.. lolx.. Then another form 3 friend came.. Then I was lonely no more.. Sometimes.. I feel lonely yet peaceful.. staring in the sky makes me clear my mind.. Haihz.. but I guess i'll be lonely again.. I miss the good old days.. in S.K.S.S with a bunch of, Forever supporting,Forever there when you need them,Happy,cheerful,funny, and caring bunch of friends and teachers.. It will never be the same again I guess.. The laughter and the tears we shared.. Will always be remembered.. To all Skssians of year 2006.. [ standard 6] I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT!! :'( Ppl in my skool now are so different.. all my friends changed so much.. The person whom you think would care for you.. Doesn't care about u no more.. When she or he has someone else to care about.. e.g boyfriends/girlfriends.. Haihz.. Nvm... Whenever Im lonely i'll just take out my favourite book and read ( God Thinks You're Wonderful by Max Lucado).. and stare in the sky.. Knowing that someone is with me, who will support me,care for me, and love me eventhough I think no one does... So leave me, desert me, and see if I care.. I have a loving family and a wonderful God.. And I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH.. And I will always remember that someone will always be there when I cry and He will wipe my tears away.. He will make me Happy when I'm sad.. So.. Conclusion: I am Never alone.. Some ppl Loves me very much.. Goodbye.. =D

No comments: